10 July 2010

Late night chilling

There were many things last year I wrote off as being pregnant. Nope it's simply a matter of me. I think my body perfers that I sleep from 3 am to 10 am. Alas the world prefers you not to. With a toddler who needs to get out and about thing, starting the day at 10 isn't good. However as of late I've been making it work.

This said SqueekMoo goes to bed around 8 to 9 pm. It can take as little as five minuets to an hour and half for him to fall asleep. I sit in his bed till he falls asleep, bad habit to teach him, but it works. MacMac goes to bed around the same time, espect on the weekends when he sometimes stays up with me. Alas not tonight.

I got in another round of Wii Fit. I hope I can turn that into a good habit. I'm shooting for twenty minuets of exercise, which requires about thirty minuets of using the Wii Fit. I hope over time i go thirty minuets.

After that I got in another row of smocking. It was a start at the center row to make sure the design ended up center. The first pass went quickly, but the second pass is working from the center leftwards. I've been doing these type of passes with my left hand, and as a righty its has been really slow goings. Half way through this tedious round, I thought of something brilliant. I turned the gown upside down and worked it with my right hand. Tension might be a tad off but I was no longer slowed down by using my non-dominate hand. 

I decided to catch up on the blogs I follow. Alas most haven't had any updates, or the few that have been the posts weren't thrilling. However my favorite blog has been acting weird, and so tonights read was WONDERFUL. For some reason i hadn't been able to read any of the updates since March, but today it updated itself and I had pages full of wonderful entries to read. To be honest I actually haven't read the entire blog yet. I really want to.

The site I'm talking about is: http://sew.ciety.net/ it documents the costuming education of a young lady in Britain. She entries are very in depth with a wealth of information.

I think I'll read another page of entries and smock another row before heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment