20 September 2010

Out of my closet and into theirs

All the stillbirth Gowns and blankets have been turned it. She (the bereavement nurse) was delighted by what I gave her. From the sounds of it, they will take a long lengthy time to get used up. which is good, cause I honestly hope they never have to be used.

On top of the ones i got pictures of, I did make two more in the medium size that in a white tone on tone fabric. Those ended up looking slightly more boyish. I'm going to look into getting a Big 3 pattern on sale and see if I can scale down one of the boyish baptismal outfits down to size.

I also gave her the heirloom sacque I made since I really have no other use for it.

We have great plans on what we'd like the bereavement support to look like. Our goal is to make sure everyone has all the attention they want so we might "offend" some who wish we would bother them as much. But at least we catch all the people who want the attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment