08 June 2010

Trying to find Time

SqueekMoo sleep schedule is being rework. Having the In Laws in town really messed with his sleep cycle, also His Hiney-ness really need a system reset. The goal now is to get him up at 7:30 and down by 8. All of which is wishful thinking but I'm going to try.

Sunday MacMac took Mr. T out and about to let me have some personal time. I finished the drapes I was working on. MacMac hung them yesterday. You can definitely tell the difference. MacMac felt the temperature drop in the nursery. I think the house itself is cooler. Thank goodness for black out curtain lining!

After the drapes I worked more on the In Bloom quilt. It's a block of the month quilt that I treated myself for Mother's Day when I was pregnant with DS1. I have one more block left to make. Here are the two I did on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment