29 June 2010

While SqueekMoo naps

SqueekMoo isn't sure if he still wants his afternoon nap. From a crafting point of view is very unpredictable. But today he decided to take one. I probably should wake him so he'll go to sleep early tonight, but honestly i don't care. As long as I get some crafting time in the afternoon or evening I have no worries. It's when he decides to not nap and stays up late that I'm sad.

Today I work on stillborn gown prep work. Basically I spend my time cutting and pinning. Next time I work I'll work on sewing, ironing, and serging. That then leaves me with a bundle of gowns all ready to be smocked at my leisure. Granted I did this a couple of weeks ago and managed to misplace some of my preped gowns.

Today I cut and pinned two newborn gowns. Its the size that the hospital is currently running low on... okay low as of a month ago. I know my two gowns really wont do much to build up a supply but that's two more babies who have something instead of nothing.

When I get around to actually smocking these two, I'm thinking about using this or this. Perhaps one of each, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment